ARTICLE 1: PREAMBLE
• The client declares that he/she has full legal capacity to commit to these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, i.e. that he/she is at least 18 years of age and not under guardianship or curatorship.
• The client declares that he/she is reserving services on a personal and private basis, or, if applicable, benefiting from a personal reservation within a group reservation (several individuals, associations, companies, works councils or other).
• The present General Terms and Conditions of Sale express the entirety of the obligations of the parties.
ARTICLE 2: CONTENT
• The present General Terms and Conditions of Sale define the rights and obligations of the Parties in the context of the reservation of services offered by the Maison Bagatelle Hotel 83270 Saint Cyr sur Mer
• The present General Terms and Conditions of Sale may be modified at any time, without prior notice. These modifications will not be applicable to reservations made previously. Only the General Terms and Conditions of Sale in force at the time of the reservation are binding on the client.
• The client acknowledges having read and accepted these General Terms and Conditions of Sale.
ARTICLE 3: PRICE
The client guarantees that he/she is fully entitled to use the means of payment provided for the payment of his/her order and that the latter gives access to sufficient funds to cover all costs resulting from the purchase of his/her service.
Prices are quoted in Euros, inclusive of VAT, and are only valid for the dates indicated on the booking confirmation.
The prices take into account the VAT applicable on the day of the booking and any change in the VAT rate will automatically be reflected in the prices indicated.
ARTICLE 4: CONFIRMATION OF THE RESERVATION
Following the order, the client will receive a booking confirmation.
This confirmation is subject to the payment of the price of the services as defined in article 5. The confirmation of the booking summarises the services ordered and the corresponding prices.
Promotional or “Non-refundable” price offers are payable as soon as the reservation is made (debit “Distance selling” or VAD on the bank card communicated to finalise the reservation).
ARTICLE 5: PAYMENT OF SERVICES
Except in the case of a special offer providing for the payment of the total amount of the service at the time of booking, the client must pay a deposit of 30% of the total amount of the service at the time of booking;
The balance is paid on arrival.
- The client may also choose to pay the full amount of the service at the time of booking.
- In case of early departure of the clients at the reception, the credit card will be debited for the total amount of the reservation
- Payment can be made by cheque, bank transfer, holiday voucher or by credit card (Carte Bleue, Visa, American Express, Master Card/Eurocard), the holder of which is the booker. In the case of payment by credit card, the client acknowledges having given permission to debit the corresponding amount.
- In accordance with Article L133-8 of the French Monetary and Financial Code, and unless otherwise provided by law, the payment service user may not revoke a payment order once it has been received by the payer’s payment service provider.
2-1 Modification of a reservation
Any request to modify a reservation must be made to the Hotel Maison Bagatelle and confirmed by e-mail.
The modification of a reservation is firm and definitive only after receipt of the confirmation by the Hotel.
Requests for changes may result in the application of cancellation conditions, if applicable.
2-2 Cancellation conditions
To cancel a reservation, the Customer must contact the Hotel by any means of communication: e-mail, telephone, mail, etc.
The cancellation of a reservation is effective upon receipt of an e-mail from the Hotel confirming the cancellation.
reservations made through an intermediary: the reservation must be cancelled directly with this intermediary
– LOW AND MID SEASON :
- 48 hours or less before the start date of the service: The deposit paid at the time of booking is retained and the total amount of the stay is deducted.
– HIGH SEASON (from 10 July 2021 to 28 August 2021 inclusive) AND WEEKENDS (mid season) / HOLIDAYS :
- 3 days or less before the start date of the service: The deposit paid at the time of booking is retained and the total amount of the stay is deducted.
2-3 “Non-refundable” reservation
The amount deducted at the time of booking is not refundable. In the event that the client does not show up at the hotel and even in the event of cancellation, the total amount of the reservation will be invoiced.
- Any service not consumed will not be refunded.
Article 6: Staying at the hotel
The Maison Bagatelle Hotel welcomes certain types of animals but reserves the right at any time to refuse certain categories of animals if they may represent a safety risk for the guests within the hotel.
The client must, when booking his stay, inform the hotelier of his wish to be accompanied by his pet during his stay in the hotel, subject to the hotelier’s approval.
- Room availability: Your room will be available from 3pm on the day of your arrival. Please vacate your room before 11am on the day of your departure.
- Reception hours: The reception is open from 8am – 12pm and 4pm – 8pm. For arrivals after 8pm we recommend that you contact the reception as soon as possible.